Wednesday, March 03, 2010

V-DAY 2010

This year, V-Day falls on the same day as CNY, moreover it the 1st day of the Lunar New Year
Due to busyness and visiting during CNY, bk and me decide to postpone our V-day to later date.

So, we had it last weekend at The Ship Restaurant@Batu Ferringhi. Before this, bk had asked me where
i would like to had our V-day dinner. Since i have not been to The Ship@Batu Ferringhi, so i picked that one. He made the reservation, which is good as the place was packed to brim. When we arrive, we are assist to our table and i'm quite happy as they seated us near the window which is more privacy.

As we are seated nicely, a waitress came  with a bouquet of flowers. I'm delighted as BK really make an effort to get me the flowers, hence it also my favourite gaberras and it's pink. Not bad for his first time.


Then, We flip through the menu, we ordered escargot for appetizer. As for the main course,
bk had mix grills and I opt for sizzling chicken upon the waitress recommendation. And we both had mix fruit juice. I'm quite satisfy with the foods as well as the place.


Overall, we had a wonderful time and a "romantic" dinner together.

No comments:

Post a Comment