Monday, November 01, 2010

Shall remains silent

This is the day where i shall remains silent...

I was very sad as BK attitude to me no longer caring as it used to be.

Just like what happened yesterday, he left after service without telling me that he going home.
What if, i waited for him to have lunch together. At least a call/sms saying he tired and wanted
to go home to rest. Hence, It will make the situation better.

At that moment, I felt so unappreciative as his girlfriend. I was very angry at him. I cry
in the car on the way to airport to send Alex and Elayne off to Melbourne. I cannot think logically.
I know the more i think of the situation, the more angry i will be.

After sending Alex & Elayne off, i went to Beverly place to share with her. I need to speak out, release
my frustration. Sometimes, another person opinion will be beneficial and indeed it helped.   

After shared with Beverly, i felt better and emotionally calmed. Although I'm not yet fully forgive BK. At this times,
i need to remains silent and seek God for direction and wisdom on how to be in this relationship.

I still cannot understand BK expectation of having a girlfriend that is very independents.
If a girl is independents and able to handle everything by herself, she don't need a bf or husband. He gives me an opinion that he don't want to take responsibility.

Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truths and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.Psalm 25:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment